Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

I am thankful for both of you in my life.  You have taught me a great deal and have been a blessing in my life.  I have learned so much about you as people and so much about myself as a person and a parent.  I love you with all my heart.

Although I love that you are young and in some ways I wish that you would stay young, I also look forward to seeing the people you will grow up to be.  I know that Riley is a sensitive, caring young man who is very smart and will do well in following his dreams.  I am so thankful that you have found archery as your interest activity and hope that archery continues to be a source of pleasure for you.  Reese, you will go far in life because you are bound and determined!  There is no stopping you when you are set on a course.  I enjoy your drawing abilities on PAPER and am so thankful that you enjoy school and have made many friends.

Happy Thanksgiving 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment