We were assigned as a home assignment to make a timeline so that Reese can understand change over time. Here is what she is turning in tomorrow...
I helped her come up with the events; she told me the wording.
When I was a baby, I stayed with my PaPa and YaiYai at the flower shop and my mommy, my daddy, and Riley at home.
When I was 2, I went to Maui, Hawaii for Christmas with my mommy, my daddy, and my brother Riley to visit my auntie, my uncle, and cousins.
When I was 4, I went camping at Disney World and saw Woody, Jessie, and Buzz Lightyear.
Now, I am 5 and I go to Ridgewood and met my friends Cole and Sophie in Mrs. Rieman's class.
The last one was the hardest to come up with because she has only been five for a month.
No comments:
Post a Comment