The advertisement are starting to come out for Christmas. Whenever you see one, you point to the things that you want. Every time there is a commercial of a toy that you like, you tell me that you want that toy. Some toys, I will not buy you; you will never own. Other toys, I am not sure if you really want them or it is just a whim of the moment. Case in point: last year I bought you ZhuZhu Pets and the arena to go with them. You both played with them a few times, and once I put them away, you never wondered where they went.
Reese, you are the one that is the most difficult. You have in your mind something that you want, but tell me something general and then are disappointed when you don't get your toy. Last year, you kept telling me that you wanted Toy Story. I kept telling anyone that asked what you wanted that you wanted Toy Story. You got lots of Toy Story things and a bigger Buzz Lightyear, but after Christmas, you kept telling me that you did not get what you wanted. When I took you to Toys for Us, you finally told me that you wanted the Woody and Jessie dolls. Thankfully, your grandpa likes to give you money for the holidays, so the dolls became his gift to you.
Riley, you are usually happy with whatever we buy as long as it goes along with whatever you are interest in at the time. Hopefully, that will prove true again this year with LEGOs, Wii games, and Star Wars at the top of the list. You have told me many time this season that you would like to have The Pirates of the Carribean DVD Boxed Set, and I know that there are some new Star Wars DVDs also.
Only time will tell if your wishes will come true this holiday season!
No comments:
Post a Comment