Saturday, November 26, 2011

Sharing with Others

Last week at church both of you picked tags from the giving tree.  I explained to you that these are gift that we are going to but to give to someone else that has less than we do.  I was proud that both of you picked tags of things that you would like to have for yourselves, but also know that you will be giving to someone else.

Today, we went to Target to pick out those gifts.  Reese's tag said Pokemon cards.  I never know there were so many kinds of Pokemon cards, but we found a gift box that was satisfactory to both of us to buy.  Riley's tag said Air Hog.  He picked out a red remote control helicopter to fulfill this wish.

We walked out of Target today with no gifts for ourselves, but gifts for others!  Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment