Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Text Message

Last night while I was at the Rotary Dinner, I got a text message that said, "Please do not open the garage door until further notice!".  I asked if the door was broken, and the response was, "Something inside is laying up against it.".  That is when I realized that the plywood from the backyard must be in the garage now with the target, and Riley must have been practicing his archery in the garage.

When I got home, I asked Riley if he watched the Pirates movie again, and he said he was busy shooting in the garageI asked him how many times did he hit the garage door and he said none.

Well, all I can say is that since he is not allowed to shoot unless an adult is out with him, it is a lot warmer and more convenient for me to have him shoot in the garage.  Thank you Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment