Friday, November 4, 2011

Reese's First Sleepover & First Play Date

The weekend before Halloween we were at the neighbor' house for a retirement party.  Riley asked if he could stay the night.  We said yes.  Their oldest daughter asked if Reese could stay the night, and I said if she wanted to, she could.  Well, she did, so we came home and packed a pillow case and off she went!  She did a great job!  She came home the next day all smiles and in the same clothes!

Yesterday was the first day that she had a friend over from school to play.  Reese came home one of the first days of school and said that Sophie was her new friend.  I finally got it together and called Sophie's mom and invited them over.  Reese really wanted to invite another boy from her class who lives in our neighborhood over also, but I really just wanted her to have one friend over at a time and said that we might invite him the next time.

The two girls had a wonderful time.  They had a limited time to play because we had other commitments already, but they played the whole time, and Reese was very nice to her!  I am hoping that the girls continue to be friends, and I continue to find time to schedule play dates for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment