Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Card Pictures, Finally!

I thought I had the pictures of the Christmas cards on my camera, but the ones I took were actually from my phone.  Tonight, I finally got around to taking the pictures to post.  Reese has done a wonderful job and has bugged me every night to do Christmas cards.  This project is right up her alley.


The first time I tried this project with Riley, Reese's had was the size on the left.  I believe that Reese may have been over a year old then.  The hand on the right is Reese's present day hand with her own decorations.


These cards are additional designs we came up with to use with the handprints.  Reese has decorated these on her own.  The penguins came out especially well.  The Christmas trees are a favorite for her to decorate.  The reindeer, we made just a few, were a bit challenging to decorate.  Reese got confused as to where his collar should be!

No comments:

Post a Comment