Saturday, October 29, 2011

Starting Over

In honor of NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month) and reading 52 Things Kids Need from a Mom by Angela Thomas I have decided to start this new blog for the both of you.  Originally, when I started blogging, I had a blog for each of you, My Vehicle Boy and Sissee Bee but I have found that I have not been able to keep up to date on either of them and some of the things that I would write on one, I would also write on the other.

So, the 24th thing in 52 Things Kids Need from a Mom is "To Keep a Family Blog".  I am going to do my best to record our history together as well as tell you about your past.  You will not have ancestor records from the census like some of your friends may have because your past in the United States is only about 40+ years old.  I have started a family tree and am trying to gather as many names and relations as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment